When I first started with makeup I didn't think about sfx or any other types of makeup, I focused on looking pretty and mastering the perfect day and night looks. Until recently I was inspired by @powdah (amazing sfx artist!!) to play around with special effects materials such as wax, liquid latex, fake blood etc and I love it! I haven't quite mastered it but I'm loving playing around and learning how to create open wounds, scars and small cuts. I have tried a few times and here are the results.. I hope one day I can be half as good as Marc Clancy! I've used ben nye face and nose wax, blood gel, snazaroo deep red face paint and purple eye shadow to create bruising.
These are my most recent attempts. Before buying the materials I played around with things I had at home, such as tissue and pva glue.. These being the outcome
@leighnicole_ xx
No comments:
Post a Comment