Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Amrezy pallet

I've had my Amrezy pallet a few months now and fall more in love every day! Definitely my best purchase from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I've created a few looks with this pallet as it has a colour for day and night. The pigmentation is amazing, goes on like a dream! I love the brush but it doesn't blend too well so I apply with the brush that comes in the pallet then I use my mac blending brush to blend blend blend. 
On this look I applied vanilla all over the lid to make the area brighter, then into the inner and outer corners I applied caramel and blended, leaving the middle area still bright, after doing this I built up colour by using caramel, morocco and deep plum and blended them into my crease until blended well.. On the bottom lashes I applied vanilla and blended morocco into the inner and outer corners still leaving the middle bright without a lot of colour. After applying the shadow I used arbonne mascara topped with Ka-Ching Katie perry colour pop lashes. I always have to cut down the width of my lashes as my eyes are very narrow so the lashes poke me in the eyes and get very uncomfortable. 
I hope you like my look using the Amrezy pallet.

@leighnicole_ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment