Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Arbonne review

Recently I was asked if I would try out a selection of arbonne products, this included skin care and makeup. I used the calm cleanser and moisturiser twice a day for 4 days, before trying this I had a few pimples that wouldn't go away for weeks 😞 however, even after the first day my skin was feeling soft and felt so fresh. Onto the makeup, I tried the perfecting liquid foundation, usually I use mac studio fix and need two/three pumps to achieve a full cover, with this foundation I found just one pump was enough, although it's not a thick foundation the coverage is amazing! Under the foundation I used a primer which held my makeup for around 6 hours, I did have to apply the mineralise powder on top of my foundation after this time to top it up and keeping it look fresh. I also used the bronzing powder to contour my face lightly as I'm just obsessed with contouring and this powder doesn't have a red tone to it so it was brilliant for this. It's a long story mascara is pure magical, I have the shortest eye lashes and nothing but falsies help me but when I used this (3 coates) I found my lashes, for the first time in ages I could see I had mascara on and it was filling out my lashes and making them appear longer. I didn't get around to using all the lip polish's but I did fall in love with shade pearl, neural looking and has a pretty shimmer and made my lips feel super soft! If there's anything else you would like me to add or review then comment or message me privately.

@leighnicole_ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment