First I tried the shade nude, this is a very pale skin colour with a slight shimmer, I love it with a smokey eye or just for day.
Posh, this is a pink shimmery shade which I love! I'm not a lover of pink but this shade was definitely my favourite.
Brown sugar, again this is perfect for a day look, and would look amazing with a brown smokey eye and lots of contour.
Coral, everyone loves and needs a coral lipstick/lipgloss and I would definitely reccomend this is the one you have as it's very vibrant and stands our for a lip gloss!
@leighnicole_ Pearl, this is very similar to nude but with lots more shimmer and glitter.
Raisin, this is a deep purple colour however it doesn't show up too much it's just a slight tint so this would be better on top of a dark lipstick. I loved this for during the day as it wasn't too light and wasn't too dark, just perfect for the outfit I was wearing.
After trying all the polishes, I thought I would have a play with putting colours together to create ombré and just different colours in general.
This is raisin, on top of mac dark side then with pearl in the centre to make it lighter.







No comments:
Post a Comment